Have you ever imagine you can setup a media center that can play nearly anything by yourself? Well, with this media kit, you can do it within 30 minutes. This media kit is base on the latest Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with the 16GB microSD card preloaded with NOOBS, you can choose the official media center operating system - OSMC.
Based around the OSMC (Open Source Media Center), this kit includes everything (exclude the display device and USB keyboard) you need to build your own Raspberry Pi media center. OSMC is a free and open source media center that's built for the people, by the community. It's really simple and easy to use and can play almost anything - from movies and TV shows, to music or your own pictures. And this tutorial will help you setup this media center, is super easy! It can be a family project, after you are done, watch a movie!
No soldering is required, basically you just connect the power supply, plug the microSD card and Internet, and walah! You get a media center that can play nearly anything!
- Hardware kit for Media Center using Raspberry Pi, based on OSMC
- 16GB microSD preloaded with NOOBS(New Out Of Box Software) that allow you to choose OSMC as operating system
- Easy to setup and no soldering is needed
- Suitable as family project
- Make your TV smart!
- You will need Internet to download OSMC from NOOBS
- Of course you will still need:
- USB Keyboard during setup, and to navigate
- USB mouse, for nagivation (optional), keyboard works better
- A HDMI monitor, or TV
- Step by step tutorial to setup Raspberry Pi into Media Center
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- 1 x 16GB microSD with SD adapter, preloaded with NOOBS
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 3 Case (Black), engraved with Raspberry Pi Logo
- 1 x 5V 3A Adapter micro B c/w Switch (UK Plug)
- 1 x High Speed HDMI cable 1.5m