Video games are one of the most popular application for Raspberry Pi (and best DIY kit for maker). Thanks to the easy to setup Raspberry Pi and some clever software by the community, you can recreate the classic game console at home. There are plenty of game simulator operating system for Raspberry Pi, and Retropie is one of the most popular.
We have helped to pack the hardware kit for you. Just follow the steps in this tutorial, get it up and play your favorite game. No soldering is required, basically you just connect the power supply, plug the USB game consoles, microSD card and walah!
- Hardware Kit for RetroPie
- Easy to setup and no soldering is needed
- Suitable as family project
- You will get a game console to enjoy with at home or even at office :)
- Of course you will need:
- USB keyboard during setup (One time)
- A HDMI monitor, or TV for display
- USB pendrive to transfer the ROMs
- Step by step tutorial to setup Raspberry Pi into game console