This wireless serial port communication module is a new-generation multi-channel embedded wireless data transmission module. Serial transceiver module is a low cost, high performance transparent FSK transceiver with operating frequency at 434 MHz. It features small size, XBee form factor, high output power, high sensitivity, long transmission distance and high communication data rate with auto setup for communication change and data receiving and transmission control. With UART interface, it is easy to realize the wireless data transmission with only providing the UART data. With XBee from factory, user is welcome to utilize SKXBee or XBee Shield. It is flexible for user to set the UART baud rate, frequency, output power, data rate, frequency deviation, receiving bandwidth parameters. It is the ideal choice for designing wireless data transmission products which can be widely used in wireless data transmission field.
The PCB antenna pedestal ANT2 on the module has been extended out on PCB, it is convenient for user to solder the spring antenna that comes with the module. User can use external antenna of 434M frequency band through coaxial cable, the connector is still on the module, bottom of the module. User could select one of these antennas according to requirements.
With the XBee form factor, we have simplify the process to change between command and transparent mode, with a slide switch. With RFBee, insert in SKXBee, push the slide switch to "AT" and you can start sending AT command and further configure it. Push the slide switch back to "TRANS", and it act as transparent UART transceiver.
There is MCU on the module, and user must send data in UART protocol to utilize the module. In transparent transmission mode, the module act like normal receiving and sending serial port data, so it is convenient to use. The module adopts multiple serial port transparent transmission modes, and user could select them by AT command according to user's requirements. The average working current of three modes FU1, FU2 and FU3 in idle state is 80µa, 3.5mA an 22mA respectively, and the maximum working current is 100mA (in transmitting state). Not to forget, you will need 1 pair of same RFBee to get wireless communication.
*This RFBee is not compatible with 433MHz wireless UART module (1km) or RFBee 433MHz UART Wireless module
- Wireless communication frequency is 434MHz.
- Multiple types of serial port transparent transmission modes have respective features, and the mode is changed by AT command in AT mode.
- User needn't program the modules, and four modes are only responsible for receiving and sending serial port data, and are convenient to use.
- Low current consumption; the idle current is 80μA, 3.5mA or 22mA, depending on the selected mode.
- Compatible with 434MHz RF Transceiver Module (UART)-100m
- Working frequency: 434MHz
- Supply voltage: 3.3V
- Communication distance: 1 meter to 20 meters indoor
- Communication distance: up to 50 meters (line of sight) outdoor
- Serial baud rate: 1.2Kbps to 115.2Kbps （default 9.6Kbps）
- Receiving sensitivity: -112dBm to -95dBm
- Transmit power: -30dBm to 10dBm
- Interface protocol: UART/TTL
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
- Dimensions: 24.5 x 32.5 x 8.5 mm