This is a low-cost plastic gear RC servo with 1.80kg.cm holding torque (at 4.8V). It is a perfect solution for student robotic projects who build arms or linkages. The advantage of RC servo over the DC brush motor is the ability to control its rotation angle.
If you are building a system or project that uses many RC servo motors, please consider getting the 8 Channels Servo Controller. They will make your life easier.
- Origin: China
- Compatible with the Arduino Servo library.
- Plastics gears
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 - 5VDC
- Speed at 4.80V(no load): 0.12 s/60°
- Torque at 4.80V : 1.8 kg.cm (~0.1765 N.m)
- Rotation angle: 180 degree
- Size: 23.0 x12.2 x 29.0mm
- Weight: 9.0g
- Brown = GND
- RED = 5V
- Orange = Signal
Total Reviews (61)