Note: This solar panel is an OUTDOOR solar panel. It needs DIRECT SUNLIGHT to work properly.
This Solar Cell/Panel 5V 250mA (1.25W) you high efficient polycrystalline cells mounted onto a fiberglass PCB and covered with epoxy resin which protects the cells without reducing efficiency. The panel is fairly strong and lightweight and is incredibly durable and reliable. You can use this solar panel to power a convenient appliance with free green energy from the sun. How awesome is that, powering your electronics project using renewable energy, reducing carbon emission and save the Earth!
To simplifying your digital making, this solar panel also comes with wire/lead pre-soldered, saving your time to connect/solder wires to it. It can be used for applications such as charging mobile phones, home lighting, other types of low power, science project, solar power water pump, small solar power system. In some cases, it can be used to power Arduino too :)
How to make Solar Mobile charger
- Polycrystalline Solar Cell with epoxy resin
- Maximum Power at STC (Pmax): 1.25W
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 5V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 250mA
- Product Size: 110mm x 69mm x 3mm
- Pre-soldered with wires and can be used out of box
- Cable length: ~25cm
- 1 x Solar Cell/Panel 5V 250mA (1.25W) with Wires