Easily turn your home into a smart home with Sonoff 4CH R3 4-gang DIY Wi-Fi Smart Switch! The Sonoff 4CH is designed to give you the ability to integrate smart control into your existing home appliances. The smart switch has 4 gangs that can be used to control lights and other home appliances at the same time in four areas of your home through the iOS/Android APP eWeLink.
Driven by ESP8285 just like the R2 revision, Sonoff 4CH keeps the electrical properties and the Sonoff board is capable of switching 10A max per channel and 16A per device which equals 4A per channel of constant load. Check out this video that demonstrates how you can hook up the 4CH R3 Smart Switch easily with two light bulbs, but ofcourse you can connect up to four different AC appliances!
Note: As this device deals with HIGH VOLTAGE electricity, please be cautious when using it.
- Remotely control connected lights or devices via APP
- 3 working modes with self-locking, interlock and inching mode for even remote control garage door and roller blinds
- Support scheduling a timer to make devices automatically start and stop to work
- Customize smart scenes to make the device connected with the switch to trigger other devices
- Share the control permission of devices to other accounts to control together
- Check real-time ON/OFF status of devices on your mobile phone
- Power-on state allows users to set the On/Off/Keep status for the connected device before power failure and ensure it remains the arranged status after power restoration
- Voltage Range: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Max. Load: 10A/2200W/Gang, 16A/3500W/Total
- Wireless Frequency: WiFi 2.4GHz
- Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Security Mechanism: WPA/WPA2
- Enclosure Material: PC V0
- Gang: 4
- Dimension:145 x 90 x 34 (mm)
- Operating Temperature(recommended): -10ºC-40ºC(14°F-104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5%-95%RH, Non-condensing
- 1 x Sonoff 4CH R3 - 4 Channel WiFi Smart Switch
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 2 x Mounting Bracket
- Quick Installation Guide