Yes, the famous IoT (Internet of Things) from Sonoff/Itead Studio is finally here, on Cytron Marketplace. We like it because it is an actual consumer-grade product that can be used right out of the box. So what is a Sonoff DW2 Sensor? It is a door or window sensor, detecting any break-in wirelessly! Check out this video showing how you can control other Smart switches with IFTTT using the DW2 sensor.
Have no idea whether burglars break into your home in your absence? Have you ever imagined that your home lights up at once when you open the door? Or wanna your bed-room light turns off automatically once you walk into the living-room? All these can be made possible with the SONOFF DW2-Wi-Fi wireless door/window sensor.
DW2-Wi-Fi comes in two pieces, the transmitter fits onto the door or window and the magnetic switch attaches to the frame. It can help secure your door or window to let you know whether your home is safe wherever you are. The sensor will trigger an alarm to your smartphone to remind you of an intruder when the door or window is opened. Whenever your door or window is opened or closed, you can check the real-time opening and closing status on eWeLink APP. Real-time battery level display and low-battery reminder ensure you get clear know how long the sensor can run and when you need to replace batteries. With simple peel and stick installation, it is easy to fit in door frames and window sills.
Note: It is powered with just two AAA batteries and the sensor can work for up to 3 months if the door/window is opened or closed three times a day.
Note: The Sonoff DW2 does NOT come with AAA batteries, please get it separately here.
Note: 1st time pairing uses BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) on smartphone, so please refer to the User's Manual.
Features and Spec:
- Keep linkage with SONOFF smart devices to create a various smart scene
- Turn on/off your light with an action
- Notify you when the door/window is opened
- Check the opening and closing status of door/window on APP
- Battery-level display and low-battery reminder
- Allow sharing the sensor with your family to monitor and control your home
- No gateway required
- Bluetooth low energy pairing
- Support to check history record on APP
- Low-power Wi-Fi transmission for more lasting work time
- Peel and stick installation, quick to use
- Battery Model: AAA 1.5V, 2xAAA to power a DW2
- Working Voltage: DC3V (2 x 1.5V battery)
- Quiescent current: ≤ 40 μA
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b 2.4GHZ
- Material: PC V0
- Weight: 50 gram without batteries
- 1 x Sonoff DW2-WiFi Door or Window Sensor