Raspberry Pi is a single-board computer :) In layman terms, it is a computer motherboard. So, besides the power source and microSD card (for Operating System), you will most likely need a keyboard and mouse too. At least at the beginning. We have been using the official Raspberry Pi keyboard and mouse for that purpose. This is a special alternative keyboard and mouse combo :) This is a wireless keyboard and mouse combo!
We love tidiness with fewer cables tangling around. And that is the reason we try to minimize the cables needed to use the keyboard and mouse. This keyboard and mouse combo uses proprietary 2.4GHz RF communication and a single USB wireless receiver (underneath the mouse), it eliminates the needs for two USB ports and uses only one USB port for both the keyboard and mouse. And of course, there is no additional cable needed too.
Note: Raspberry Pi is not included.
Of course, we carry it to match with Raspberry Pi computer. Nevertheless, you can always use it as a normal keyboard and mouse :) While we are digital making with Raspberry Pi, let's be grateful to Planet Earth and save the only planet we have. This wireless keyboard and mouse come with a rechargeable battery inside and can be recharged via the common USB micro B cable (included too). Both the keyboard and mouse can be recharged > 200 times and each full charge will last up to a month of active usage. Nice, Wireless, Save a USB port, Tidier, rechargeable, and save the Earth! What more can you ask?
The USB wireless receiver is kept underneath the mouse
Both mouse and keyboard are rechargeables through USB micro B cable (included). Please push the slide switch to ON and charge it until the indicator light turns OFF.
This combo is bundled with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and accessories as a wireless computer kit. Match perfectly with the compact yet powerful single-board computer :)
In the case where the mouse is lagging in Raspbian, that is normal because the default settings in Raspbian don't really like wireless mouse :) Anyway, just follow the instructions in this video to fix it:
In the case where the Keyboard is not responding, please try the following steps to pair it with the USB Receiver again:
- Remove the USB wireless receiver from Raspberry Pi or computer's USB port.
- OFF and ON the keyboard from the Slide switch. Recycle the power of the Keyboard.
- Press and hold "ESC" and "K" keys simultaneously on the keyboard, the LED indicator will blink.
- Connect the USB wireless receiver to Raspberry Pi or Computer's USB port again.
- OFF and ON the keyboard again. The LED light should stay ON only.
- You should able to use the keyboard now.
To charge the keyboard or mouse:
- Connect the USB micro B cable to the USB micro receptor on the keyboard (right top corner) or mouse (top).
- Push the slide switch to ON.
- Connect the USB micro B cable to the USB adapter or Raspberry Pi or Computer's USB port.
- There will be an indicator LED light up.
- Wait until the indicator is OFF, the charging is full.
- Both the keyboard and mouse can be used while charging.
- Each charge might take up to 2 hours, depending on the energy left in the battery during the charging
- Each full charge will enable the keyboard to be used for around 1 month, while the mouse is around 15 days.
- The battery is rechargeable for more than 200 times.
Features and Specification:
- Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- Wireless, shared one USB receiver (Underneath the mouse)
- Both keyboard and mouse come with Power ON and OFF slide switch
- Rechargeable battery for both keyboard and mouse, reduce battery waste
- Battery rechargeable for more than 200 times
- 78-key US-Layout keyboard, Mini keyboard
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi or other computers
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use
- Black color
- Comes with USB micro B cable for charge
- 1 x Wireless Keyboard Black Color - US Layout
- 1 x Wireless Mouse
- 1 x USB Wireless Receiver (underneath the mouse)
- 1 x USB micro B cable for charging