Note: The stock from 1st June 2020 onwards comes in blue color.
This soldering iron has an adjustable temperature range from 280ºC to 480ºC. For most lead-free soldering, try 350 - 400°C. For lead-based solder, 300 - 350°C will do. Adjust as necessary!
We also carry a soldering iron stand in case you want to keep it from rolling around your desk. And REMEMBER to take good care of the soldering iron so it works for your longer :)
Note: Remember to OFF the iron when not in use. You may spoil the iron if it is power up for long hours.
Features and Spec:
- Voltage: AC ~220V
- Temperature Control: 280ºC ~ 480ºC
- Power: 60W
- Tip size: 1.5mm (diameter)
- Cable Length: Approx. 130cm
- Built-in power switch and temperature adjustable knob
- LED power indicator
- 1 x Adjustable 60W Soldering Iron with EU Plug
- Soldering 101: Lesson 1: Tin the Tip, by royalestel in Instructables.