Note: If you are a beginner or student, please take a look at Maker UNO, designed especially for beginner and it is Arduino UNO compatible.
Everyone like Arduino, especially Arduino UNO. This is Cytron version of Arduino UNO R3, we called it CT-UNO!!
Besides, we know many are using Android phone which comes with USB micro-B cable (power bank also require micro-B to charge), therefore, to lower down the cost needed for users to get started, we populate the USB micro-B socket for USB connection! The program can be loaded to Arduino UNO by utilizing your Android phone USB cable. Select "Arduino UNO" from the board and choose the correct COM port, you are ready to upload the code. If you do not have the Micro-B USB cable, please get it as it is sold separately.
CT-UNO has all the amazing features Arduino UNO offer. 14 Digital I/O pins with 6 PWM pins, 6 Analog inputs, UART, SPI, external interrupts, not to forget the I2C too. The SDA, SCL and IOREF pins which being broken out on UNO R3 are on CT-UNO too. We has also populated the ISP header pins (SPI and power). With this, CT-UNO will be compatible with all Arduino UNO shield.
We have enhanced the power section of CT-UNO. You can still power the CT-UNO via the DC jack, from DC7V to 15V. We have upgraded the onboard voltage regulator which has the capability to output higher current :) Of course you can always power it using the USB cable too.
We have also moved the LEDs to the edge (near USB socket) for better observation, especially when there is a shield on CT-UNO.
Oh, did I mentioned? We have also added extra standard pads (2.54mm pitch to pitch) for those wanted to create your own shield :)
- SMD ATmega328P microcontroller with Optiboot (UNO R3) Bootloader
- USB Programming facilitated by the Ubiquitous FTDI FT231X (more stable)
- Input voltage: DC7-15V
- 1A (maximum) 5V voltage regulator
- 500mA (maximum) 3.3V voltage regulator
- 0-5V outputs with 3.3V compatible inputs
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- ISP 6-pin Header
- 32KByte Flash Memory
- SRAM: 2KByte
- EEPROM: 1KByte
- 16MHz Clock Speed
- R3 Shield Compatible
- TX, RX, Power, pin 13 LEDs are moved to the edge
- Utilize USB Micro-B socket
- White PCB!
- 1 x CT-UNO
- Review by Stanley Seow: Product Review of CT-UNO by Cytron
- Micro-B Peeled off? Check this tutorial to load program without the USB.
- Introduction in BM, the differences between CT-UNO and Arduino UNO