- This is starter kit for Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 (not W), if you are looking for Raspberry Pi Zero W starter kit, get it here.
- Due to popularity, Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero W is limited to 1 piece per person. Yes, 1 piece per person!
- Due to high demand, you might experience some delay in shipping of product containing Rpi Zero or Rpi Zero W.
Yes, it is finally here. Raspberry Pi Zero (Not W version) is available on Cytron marketplace. This is a super cheap (USD 5.00 at retail) single board computer. Hey! With just ~ RM25.00, you get a working computer, it is cheaper than any Arduino controller board. Wait a minute, it is not a working computer yet, but at least you have the the motherboard :) Although it has been a year after the release of Raspberry Pi Zero, it is still popular among the community and we carry it.
Check out the introduction of Raspberry Pi Zero by Eben (CEO of Raspberry Pi Trading) when it was launched in 2015.
Raspberry Pi Zero is a super-compact, hackable, and ultra-low cost computer. This kit contains the latest version (V1.3) with camera connector (CSI 0.5mm pitch to pitch).
As many of you know, the Raspberry Pi Zero alone cannot boot up, you need additional accessories to get it running :) At least USB microB adapter (to provide 5V) and microSD is a must. So we recommend this starter kit which comes with:
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Zero
- 1 x Acrylic Case for Rpi Zero/Zero W to protect the Raspberry Pi Zero
- 1 x 16GB microSD card with SD card adapter, pre-loaded with NOOBS(New Out Of Box Software)
- 1 x 5V 2.5A USB Adapter to power it
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Wire Kit:
- 1 x HDMI mini to standard HDMI adapter/converter
- 1 x USB OTG cable (USB MicroB to to USB Type A receptor)
- 1 x 2x20 Header pin (for 40-pin GPIO), optional for user to solder
RPi Zero Features and Specs:
- Processor: BCM 2835 SOC
- Clock speed: 1GHz
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory: micro-SD
- Display and Audio: mini-HDMI
- USB Port: micro-B USB for data
- Power input: micro-B USB for power
- Camera interface: CSI camera connector (needs adaptor cable, 0.5mm pitch to pitch CSI)
- GPIO: Unpopulated 40-pin GPIO connector
- Compatibility of GPIO: Compatible with existing HAT addons
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30mm x 5mm
Please note: Some Rpi Zero boards are made in the UK, some in China. WE DO NOT KNOW NOR CONTROL IN ADVANCE WHICH ONES YOU MAY RECEIVE!
Documents and Tutorials: